Ivan R. Puckett - Founder/Principal
36 years of upstream oil and gas exploration and production experience. 33 years with Shell; both onshore US and offshore GOM. Registered Professional Engineer (Mechanical-Louisiana)(Retired). Specializing in Managerial and Technical aspects of topsides (offshore) and surface (onshore) projects, construction, and operations.
Exploration Venture Manager of subsurface Geoscientists during the discovery and development of 4 significant offshore projects: Alex (HPHT), Einset, North Marlin and Crosby.
Provided existing facilities due diligence assessments, field wide development plans and cost estimates for 6 world-class onshore plays; Pinedale Anticline (tight gas), Barnett Shale (shale gas), Haynesville Shale (shale gas, sour), Eagle Ford Shale (Shale gas/oil), Marcellus Shale (shale gas), Mississippi Lime (mixed lithology liquids) and Alaska (onshore, gravel island and offshore)
Key individual in the formation of the Barnett Shale Water Conservation and Management Committee Inc (BSWCMC) Which then led to the formation of the Appalachia Water Conservation and Management Committee (ASWCMC)..
Experience dealing with concept selection and design for offshore, onshore, onshore arctic, island based arctic and offshore arctic exploration prospects.
Worked with exploration by providing surface engineering expertise in evaluating new business ventures. Performed due diligence audits of field facilities and records after the close of sale. Carried on with any surface engineering projects that were in progress during the transition and supported the new asset in surveillance until a formal team was created.
As Global Surface Engineering Technology Advisor; I sought out, found, reviewed and field tested new and emerging technologies which are designed to help the development of onshore oil and gas projects. Council Member on the Innovation Council of The Learning Forum.
Technical consultant to an independent for the design, selection, installation, startup and operation of an Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) project in an unconventional reservoir in the US.
SPECIALTIES: Oil and Gas, Engineering, Construction, Production Operations, Upstream, Oil and Gas Facilities Engineering, Offshore Topsides, Offshore Mariculture, Radiation Safety Officer, N.O.R.M. disposal, CO2 production, Water Floods, CO2 Floods, Exploration, Production, Mid-Stream, Gas Processing, Compression, Project Management, Process Engineering, LNG Plants, PLC controls and instrumentation, HPHT, FEED, Development Planning, Anadarko Basin, Arctic, Barnett, Haynesville, Marcellus, Eagle Ford, Barnett, Fayetteville, Pinedale Anticline, Mississippi Lime, Permian, Bakken, Monterrey Shale, Shale Gas, Shale Oil, Alaska (onshore North Slope, gravel island and offshore) multiphase meters, multiphase pumps, rotary selector valves, pipeline installations, New Technology
* Consultation on new service business entry
* Investor consultation
* Independent Validation and Verification
* New equipment technology consultation
* Board of Directors Project Management Advisor
* Independent Project/Technical Assurance Review
* Consultation on Project Benchmarking
* Producer field optimization consultation
* Consultation on new product development
* Producing property acquisition due diligence
* Field facility audit
* Prepare Field Development Plans
Client List (Used with Permission)
* Balanced Business Advisors (http://www.bbizadvisors.com)
* SeaFish Mariculture, LLC (http://www.manta.com/c/mmdqdrp/seafish-mariculture)
* Peregrine Petroleum (http://www.peregrinepetroleum.com)
* 10EQS (http://www.10eqs.com)
* Blackbrush Energy (http://blackbrushenergy.com)
* Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG) Council Member (http://glg.it)
* UOP, A Honeywell Company (http://www.uop.com)
* The Smart Cube (www.thesmartcube.com)
* Third Bridge (www.thirdbridge.com)
* PetroEdge Energy IV, LLC (http://www.petroedge.com/)
* Ridgewater Services and Consulting, LLC (https://www.ridgewaterservices.com)